Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Photos are great in black and white, but they’re even better in colour.
People have been colourising old photos for years now. The process might be painstakingly gruelling, but the results are absolutely breathtaking.
1. Lee Harvey Oswald the moment he was assassinated
2. The actual Harry Houdini just before performing an escape
3. Al Capone’s Soup Kitchen during the depression
4. Cambodian Guerrilla being taken to a hidden emergency room
5. A dead American soldier in 1945
6. The Eiffel Tower being built
7. An elderly man outside his tiny home during the Depression
8. Storefront, 1939
9. Native American Spearfishing, 1908
10. A boxing match aboard the U.S.S. New York, 1899
11. The real Easy Company relaxing at Hitler’s former residence, 1945